1. The first blow is half the battle.
2. The good seaman is known in bad weather.
3. All things are difficult before they are easy.
4. Constant dripping wears away the stone.
5. While there is life there is hope.
6. For man is man and master of his fate.
7. Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.
8. The shortest answer is doing.
9. Genius only means hard-working all one's life.
10. Man errs as long as he strives.
11. For man is man and master of his fate.
12. Failure is the mother of success.
13. I feel strongly that I can make it.
14. Energy and persistence conquer all things.
15. Behind every successful man there's a lot u unsuccessful years.
16. Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
17. All things in their being are good for something.
18. The unexamined life is not worth living.
19. What makes life dreary is the want of motive.
20. You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success.
21. Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.
22. Great works are performed not by strengh, but by perseverance.
23. Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.
24. An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding.
25. The man who has made up his mind to win will never say "impossible ".
26. What makes life dreary is the want of motive.
27. A strong man will struggle with the storms of fate.
28. There is no such thing as a great talent without great will power.
29. Gods determine what you're going to be.
30. A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step.
31. Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably.
32. Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored.
33. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.
34. He who seize the right moment, is the right man.
35. Victory won't come to me unless I go to it.
36. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
37. All things are difficult before they are easy.
38. I think success has no rules, but you can learn a lot from failure.
39. Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity. So let us seize it, not in fear, but in gladness.
40. Few things are impossible in themselves; and it is often for want of will, rather than of means, that man fails to succeed.